Quality management system
- The company DEFEKTA NDT s.r.o. has established a quality system according to ČSN ISO 10005 and has been a long-standing member of the Czech Society for Non-Destructive Testing (since 2001).
Qualification and certification of NDT staff
- All our engineers are certified according to ČSN EN ISO 9712 with certification carried out mostly at ATG Cert s.r.o. and certificates issued by TÜV NORD Czech s.r.o. or REAKTORTEST s.r.o.
SŽDC – Certificate No. 35557/2015 – SŽDC – 013 – renewed since 2003
- Certification of fitness for non-destructive testing of rail welds by the radiation method in tracks and switches on lines which SŽDC s.o. has the right to manage, and other railways run by SŽDC.
SŽDC – Consent No. 67/2015 – renewed since 2003
- Evidence of the capability to carry out inspection tests of materials and welded joints of steel bridge structures of underground railways.
Authorization of SÚJB – SÚJB / RCAB / 7920/2010
- Authorization to handle ionizing radiation sources